I really can't put into words how much I love flying. I came across an article that gives 12 Reasons You Should Become a Pilot. That article can be found here. I'll go ahead and post the 12 reasons since they pretty much sum up why I love flying:
12) There's nothing like your first solo flight.
11) You learn more about yourself.
10) You fly when, where, and how you want.
9) You'll quickly lose your fear of heights.
8) It can lead to some pretty cool careers.
7) People think this is what you do.
(a picture of people flying stunt planes)
6) The destinations.
5) You're a member of an elite club.
(Only .2% of Americans are pilots)
4) You get to share it with friends and family.
3) It's a challenge.
2) It's in your blood.
1) You have the best view in the world.